Onset's HOBO UX90 Motor On/Off Logger
The Hobo UX90 motor on/off logger is a matchbox-sized, LCD data logger for monitoring run times of motors, pumps, compressors and other equipment. The new logger provides a simple and convenient way to record up to 340,000 equipment on/off cycle changes, and uses powerful graphing and analysis software to convert the recorded data into time and date stamped graphs. The logger will be used in a broad range of building performance monitoring applications, including HVAC/R systems diagnostics, compressed air systems monitoring, and general troubleshooting of motors, pumps and fans.
- Microstar Laboratories' Version 6.10 for DAPtools
- Aerotech's Sensor Fusion
- Advantech's Low-Density Isolated/TTL PCI Express DAQ Card
- Dataforth's MAQ20 Industrial Data Acquisition and Control System
- Electrotech's ESG Flexible Power and Data Bus System
- Saelig's FTR-Birdie Self-Contained Electrical Test and Fault-Finding Logger
- FieldServer Technologiesí ProtoCessor Configuration Auto-Selector
- Apprion's ION Applications Video R3
- Kepware Technologies' KepServerEX v.5.3 Server Suite
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers