Pepperl+Fuchs' G11 AS-Interface I/O ModulesG11 AS-Interface I/O modules include two analog outputs each — one for 0–20 mA operation for flat cable connectivity and one for 0–20 mA operation with an M12 round connector. A third module has four analog outputs of either 0–20 mA or 0–10 V for flat cable connectivity powered by AS-Interface or an auxiliary power source. The output type of each module can be selected by DIP switch.
- Macro Sensors' EAZY-CAL LVC 4000 Signal Conditioner
- Mitsubishi Electric's CC-Link IE Field Network Upgrades
- Comtrol's Four-Channel IO-Link Master
- Wago's 2-Channel Analog Output Module
- Beckhoff Automation's EP1518 EtherCAT Box
- Wago's Two-Channel Analog Output Module
- Turck's BL Compact On-Machine, Flexible Block I/O
- Acromag's TT330 Series of 4-Wire Transmitters
- Wago's Jumpflex Current and Frequency Signal Conditioners
- Balluff's Vendor Neutral Valve Control
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers