Pepperl+Fuchs' VAS-2A8L-KE4-8SE Programmable Safety ControllerVAS-2A8L-KE4-8SE programmable safety controller provides four redundant safe inputs and two independent safe electronic outputs. It runs on standard 24 Vdc, and allows any safe device with dry contacts or electronic safe outputs to be used. Removable terminals simplify installation and field service. An intuitive drag-and-drop application interface makes it easy to configure complex safety operations.
- Omron Automation and Safety's IP67-Rated D4SL-N Safety Interlock Switches
- C&M Corporation's MastLite Product Family
- AutomationDirect's Tongue Interlock and Cable-Pull Safety Switches
- Tapeswitch's HE Series Interlock Switch System
- Tapeswitch's PCU Programmable Safety Controller
- Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories' SEL-849 Motor Management Relay
- Danray Products' Steel Lathe Chuck Shields
- Exair's Pico Super Air Nozzle
- Banner Engineering's EZ-Light K80FL and K80FDL Indicator Lights
- Larson Electronics' HAL-2X400MH Hazardous Area Light Tower
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers