Phoenix Contact's VL BPC 1000VL BPC 1000 uses Intel Atom N455 1.6 GHz CPU and is powered with 24 Vdc. It is fanless and DIN-rail-mountable, and comes with four USB ports, two gigabit LAN ports, three serial ports, and a VGA port for visualization.
- Glacier Computer's T710 Rugged Tablet
- Daisy Data Displays Series 4020 Portable PC
- Eaton's XV Series HMI
- Mitsubishi Electric's GT16 Series HMI
- Kontron's V Panel Express
- Rockwell Automation's Extreme Environmental Panel PC
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation's WinCPU
- CCS's Seppala-T
- Nematron's iPC-Series
- Pro-face's PS4000
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers