Pittman's 8540 Series Brush-Commutated DC Motors8540 Series brush-commutated dc motors have improved power density using bonded neodymium magnets. They can achieve a continuous torque rating of 2.5–8.3 oz-in. without a heat sink. There are eight standard windings of 9.55–48 V. The motors have standard, pre-loaded ball bearings, allowing high speeds, radial and axial shaft loading, and higher temperatures.
Phone: (267) 933-2105
- Siemens' Sinamics DC Master Base Drive
- ACS Motion Control's SPiiPlusUDMlc
- Lenze's Energy-Efficient Solution Package
- Rockwell Automation's PowerFlex 755 AC Drives
- Control Techniques' Unidrive M800
- Amacoil's Uhing Model RG Linear Drives With Manual Pitch Control
- Applied Motion Products' BLDC Drives & Motors
- AutomationDirect's Low-Cost Microstepping Drive and Accessories for SureStep Line
- Nord's SK 200E Size 4 AC Vector Drive Series
- Force Control Industries' Double C-Face Coupler Brakes
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers