PPT Vision's Entry-Level MX20 Vision ProcessorEntry-level MX20 vision processor supports simple machine vision applications with up to two unique camera inspections. It is equipped with an Intel dual-core processor and two independent PoE camera ports capable at up to 100 m from the processor to the camera. It supports up to two 2.0 megapixel area-scan cameras. Impact Version 10.5 software supports the processor.
- National Instruments' PCIe-8236 and PCIe-8237R GigE Vision Frame Grabbers
- Cognex's DS1000 3D Sensor
- IDS's Ensenso N10 3D Camera
- Toshiba Imaging Systems' 3CCD Progressive Scan Cameras
- Adept Technology's FlexiBowl(R)
- Vision Components' VCSBC Quadro Camera
- IDS's GigE uEye RE Camera Series
- Keyence's LJ-V7000 Series, High-Speed Laser Scanner
- Omega Engineering's OSXL-E Thermal Imaging Cameras
- PPT Vision's MX80 Processor
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers