Red Lion Controls' N-Tron 7900 Modular Ethernet SwitchN-Tron 7900 fully managed, four-slot, modular industrial Ethernet switch supports up to 24 10/100 plus two Gigabit Ethernet ports with a variety of fiber/copper port options. Configuration and monitoring tools include a Command Line Interface, web browser or N-View OPC software. It includes VLAN, QoS, trunking (link aggregation), port mirroring and automatic IGMP configuration to optimize network performance, and UL approval for Class I, Div. 2 hazardous locations.
- NK Technologies' WRT Series Wireless Data Transmitter/Receiver
- Sierra Wireless' AirLink LS300 Intelligent Gateway
- Siemens Industry's Scalance X-200RNA
- Honeywell's OneWireless Network Release 210
- Yokogawa's YHC5150X FieldMate
- Identifying the Right RFID
- CimQuest INGEAR's NET.LOGIX 4.0
- Siemens Industry's Ruggedcom RSG2488 Compact Rack Switch
- Molex's Brad Direct-Link Unmanaged Switches
- Renesas Electronics' R-IN32M3 Series
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers