Rockwell Automation's Guardmaster Safety RelaysGuardmaster safety relays meet EN ISO 13849-1 and include six basic units. The relays have a single-wire communication capability that helps eliminate dual-channel connection between relays. Users can expand and cascade safety functions up to a SIL 3 rating using a single wire to connect between relays. AND/OR logic can be set via a rotary switch on the front of the relay for configurations including regional and global e-stop architectures.
- Omron Automation and Safety's IP67-Rated D4SL-N Safety Interlock Switches
- C&M Corporation's MastLite Product Family
- AutomationDirect's Tongue Interlock and Cable-Pull Safety Switches
- Tapeswitch's HE Series Interlock Switch System
- Tapeswitch's PCU Programmable Safety Controller
- Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories' SEL-849 Motor Management Relay
- Danray Products' Steel Lathe Chuck Shields
- Exair's Pico Super Air Nozzle
- Banner Engineering's EZ-Light K80FL and K80FDL Indicator Lights
- Larson Electronics' HAL-2X400MH Hazardous Area Light Tower
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers