Saelig's CUPC-P80 10.2 in. Windows XP Touch Controller
CuPC-P80 is a Windows XP-based touch controller with a 10.2 in. color TFT-LCD with a touch panel interface and a waterproof plastic housing. CuPC-P80 features a 500 MHz AMD Geode LX800 with 512 MB DDR RAM and 4 GB solid-state Flash HDD memory. Interfaces provided include: 10/100 Base-T Ethernet, 3 x USB 2.0 ports, 3 x RS232, RS485 or RS232, RS485, PS/2 keyboard port, PS/2 mouse port, SATA port, speaker out port and MIC in port. There's also an additional VGA CRT output port.
- Banner Engineering's Surface flush-Mount E-Stop Buttons
- C&K Components' NP Series
- Molex's Projected Capacitive Touchscreens
- Tru-Vu Monitors' SRM-17S
- Siemens Industry's Simatic HMI Comfort Panels
- ITAC's ITMKB-64A-TP-BLS Keyboards
- Schneider Electric's Magelis GTO Stainless HMI Panels
- AVG EZAutomation's EZTouchPLC Jr. TFT Touch Panel
- Maple Systems' OMI5070A-CE Open HMIs
- AutomationDirect's C-More Industrial Touchscreens
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers