Schneider Electric Motion USA's GatewayGateway enables MDrive motor+drive serial products to communicate via EtherNet/IP and Modbus TCP. ODVA conformance tested, it will interface with systems from Rockwell, Omron and Schneider Electric. It uses a Windows-based TCP/IP configuration utility to set parameters and assembly object mapping. As an adapter class device, products are capable of explicit or implicit messaging.
- NK Technologies' WRT Series Wireless Data Transmitter/Receiver
- Sierra Wireless' AirLink LS300 Intelligent Gateway
- Siemens Industry's Scalance X-200RNA
- Honeywell's OneWireless Network Release 210
- Yokogawa's YHC5150X FieldMate
- Identifying the Right RFID
- CimQuest INGEAR's NET.LOGIX 4.0
- Siemens Industry's Ruggedcom RSG2488 Compact Rack Switch
- Molex's Brad Direct-Link Unmanaged Switches
- Renesas Electronics' R-IN32M3 Series
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers