SEL's Modules and Protocols for SEL-2240 AxionSchweitzer Engineering Laboratories, Inc. (SEL) today announced new modules and protocols for its remote terminal unit (RTU) or programmable logic control (PLC) platform, the SEL-2240 Axion. Customers can now order low-voltage power supplies, four-slot backplanes, dual four-slot backplanes, and IEC 61850 GOOSE. The low-voltage power supply supports 24/48 Vdc sources. The pre-existing high-voltage power supplies support 125/250 Vdc or 120/240 Vac in the same unit. The four-slot and dual four-slot backplanes are useful for creating small distributed control systems. Both the Axion RTAC module and the SEL-3530 RTAC now support IEC 61850 GOOSE with up to 120 receive and 48 transmit messages, for greater flexibility in integrating a variety of intelligent electronic devices (IEDs).
- TDK-Lambda's RFE1600 Series
- Murrelektronik's Emparro Power Supply
- Powernet's DDC4370 and DDC7480 DC/DC Converters
- Pepperl+Fuchs' VAN-115/230AC-K19 AS-Interface Power Supplies
- National Instruments' 24 Vdc Power Supplies
- SL Power Electronics' CINT1150 AC/DC Power Supply
- Lutze's Model #722996 10 A, 24 Vdc Power Supply
- WinSystems' PPM-PS397-POE-1
- Weidmuller's Modular Capacity Unit
- Omron Industrial Automation's S8JX Single-Phase Switching Power Supplies
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers