Siemens Industry's Simatic ET 200iSP I/O SystemSimatic ET 200iSP I/O system has three modules to accommodate safety standards IEC 61508 to SIL 3 or ISO 13849-1 to PLe e. Sensors and actuators connect directly to a bus system and the I/O system can be mounted in a non-explosion-proof cabinet.
- Mitsubishi Electric's CC-Link IE Field Network Upgrades
- Comtrol's Four-Channel IO-Link Master
- Wago's 2-Channel Analog Output Module
- Beckhoff Automation's EP1518 EtherCAT Box
- Wago's Two-Channel Analog Output Module
- Turck's BL Compact On-Machine, Flexible Block I/O
- Acromag's TT330 Series of 4-Wire Transmitters
- Wago's Jumpflex Current and Frequency Signal Conditioners
- Balluff's Vendor Neutral Valve Control
- ProSoft Technology's FactoryTalk Faceplates
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers