SolaHD's SHP Heavy-Duty Power SuppliesSHP heavy-duty power supplies allow users to configure up to 24 output combinations of 2–60 Vdc with a maximum of 4,920 W, and intelligent modules let users choose between I2C or CANbus/RS-485 communications to monitor and control. Other features include single- and three-phase inputs, overload protection on all outputs, and power factor correction (0.99 typical). Emerson I2C GUI-based configuration software enables monitoring real-time performance of the power supply.
- TDK-Lambda's RFE1600 Series
- Murrelektronik's Emparro Power Supply
- Powernet's DDC4370 and DDC7480 DC/DC Converters
- Pepperl+Fuchs' VAN-115/230AC-K19 AS-Interface Power Supplies
- National Instruments' 24 Vdc Power Supplies
- SL Power Electronics' CINT1150 AC/DC Power Supply
- Lutze's Model #722996 10 A, 24 Vdc Power Supply
- WinSystems' PPM-PS397-POE-1
- Weidmuller's Modular Capacity Unit
- Omron Industrial Automation's S8JX Single-Phase Switching Power Supplies
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers