Techno-Omil's MSR Series Linear ActuatorsMSR Series linear actuators include configurations such as cross roller guides, adjustable position, shock absorbers, guide bushings, external cylinder and more. These linear actuators feature a range of operating pressures from 0.2 to 0.88 MPa. The housings are made of high-tensile hard-coated aluminum alloy, hard anodized and are completely maintenance free for the first 2 million cycles. Their speed is from 0.5 to 0.7 m/s.
- AutomationDirect's SureGear PGA Servo Gear Reducers
- Siemens Industry's Simogear Geared Motors
- Haydon Kerk/Ametek's BGS06 Ball Guide Screw Linear Rail
- Baldor Electric's Dodge Maxum XTR Concentric Reducer
- Aerotech's AGR Series Motorized Rotary Stages
- Toyoda Machinery's FH800SX-i
- Igus' DryLin ZLW Belt-Driven Linear Actuators
- Amacoil's Model RS Rolling Ring Linear Drive Nuts
- Bimba Manufacturing's Original Line Electric Thruster
- ElectroCraft's AxialPower Plus Linear Actuators
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers