Technosoft's Servo Drive iPOS3602 MXMicro-sized, pluggable, servo drive iPOS3602 MX for control of any rotary or linear brushless, dc brush or step motor up to 75 W (36 V, 2 A) can be integrated in seconds to the user’s motherboard or PCB machine. All basic motor control functions, as well as motion control and PLC features, are embedded, and it supports CAN/CANopen and optionally EtherCAT.
- Siemens' Sinamics DC Master Base Drive
- ACS Motion Control's SPiiPlusUDMlc
- Lenze's Energy-Efficient Solution Package
- Rockwell Automation's PowerFlex 755 AC Drives
- Control Techniques' Unidrive M800
- Amacoil's Uhing Model RG Linear Drives With Manual Pitch Control
- Applied Motion Products' BLDC Drives & Motors
- AutomationDirect's Low-Cost Microstepping Drive and Accessories for SureStep Line
- Nord's SK 200E Size 4 AC Vector Drive Series
- Force Control Industries' Double C-Face Coupler Brakes
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers