Tri-Tronics' Smarteye X-PRO XPCThis photoelectric communication sensor is designed for use in applications where physical contact of the sensor is either restricted or undesirable, or delays production line throughput. The sensors can be easily interfaced to HMIs or PLCs using Modbus ASCII or RTU communication protocol.
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- BlueLevel Technologies' Model AP/APX Line
- Baumer's O500 Series Optical Sensors
- Automation Products Group's PT-400 Heavy-Duty Pressure Transducers
- Macro Sensors' GHSE/GHSER 750 Series of 3/4 in. Diameter LVDTs
- Ashcroft's Model HPK Compact Pressure Transducer
- Autonics' BTF Series Photoelectric Sensors
- Turck's Q42 Uprox+ Inductive Proximity Sensor
- Tri-Tronics' Web Sense Tri-color X-Mark LED (RGB) Senors
- Pepperl+Fuchs' NBB Family of Inductive, Flush-Mount Sensors
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers