Turck's BL Compact On-Machine, Flexible Block I/OThe BL Compact on-machine, flexible block I/O is for industrial Ethernet. BL compact is a revolutionary I/O solution for collecting a variety of signals in a single, rugged node on a network. Rather than routing all signals through a control cabinet, this device makes it possible to obtain analog, digital, thermocouple, RTD, serial, RFID or a mixture of signal types in a compact, machine-mountable device over Ethernet.
- Macro Sensors' EAZY-CAL LVC 4000 Signal Conditioner
- Mitsubishi Electric's CC-Link IE Field Network Upgrades
- Comtrol's Four-Channel IO-Link Master
- Wago's 2-Channel Analog Output Module
- Beckhoff Automation's EP1518 EtherCAT Box
- Wago's Two-Channel Analog Output Module
- Acromag's TT330 Series of 4-Wire Transmitters
- Wago's Jumpflex Current and Frequency Signal Conditioners
- Balluff's Vendor Neutral Valve Control
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers