Vision Components' VC µ-Check SensorsVC µ-Check sensors consist of an intelligent camera with a 700 MHz processor and computing power of 5,600 MIPS combined with a telecentric lens. All sensors feature a no-restriction programmable 100 Mb Ethernet interface that allows for live video output on a PC. Two digital inputs and four outputs facilitate integration into existing automation environments.
- Cognex's GigE Vision CIC Series
- National Instruments' PCIe-8236 and PCIe-8237R GigE Vision Frame Grabbers
- Cognex's DS1000 3D Sensor
- IDS's Ensenso N10 3D Camera
- Toshiba Imaging Systems' 3CCD Progressive Scan Cameras
- Adept Technology's FlexiBowl(R)
- Vision Components' VCSBC Quadro Camera
- IDS's GigE uEye RE Camera Series
- Keyence's LJ-V7000 Series, High-Speed Laser Scanner
- Omega Engineering's OSXL-E Thermal Imaging Cameras
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers