Wago's 756 Series M12 Socket Ethernet Adapter756 Series M12 socket Ethernet adapter helps integrate machine-mount IP67 components with IP20 controls. Tool-free terminations with D-coded M12 adapter have a traditional cable-based RJ45 Ethernet socket that routes data through a screw-locking M12 connector.
- Question: Quick Disconnect vs. Hard-Wiring: What Is the Ideal Connectivity System For Your Industrial Application?
- Molex's Brad mPm DIN Valve Connectors
- Igus' Triflex RSP Adjustable Retraction System
- Iboco's I-Flex Tubing
- Molex's Extreme Energetic High-Current Connector System
- Turck's Overmolded Mil-Spec Cordsets
- Heidenhain's EIB 2391S Interface Box
- Mencom's Module CX-25 Pole Inserts
- AutomationDirect's ZIPport Multi-Wire Connectors and Accessories
- AutomationDirect Expands Its Sensor Cable Offering
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers