Wago's Two-Channel Analog Output ModuleThe two-channel analog output module carries Ex (ia) safety approvals, expanding the company's Ex-i portfolio. The intrinsically safe 750-586 module provides a signal current of 4–20 mA, linking Wago Ethernet controllers with actuators in hazardous location Zones 0, 1 and 2.
- Mitsubishi Electric's CC-Link IE Field Network Upgrades
- Comtrol's Four-Channel IO-Link Master
- Wago's 2-Channel Analog Output Module
- Beckhoff Automation's EP1518 EtherCAT Box
- Turck's BL Compact On-Machine, Flexible Block I/O
- Acromag's TT330 Series of 4-Wire Transmitters
- Wago's Jumpflex Current and Frequency Signal Conditioners
- Balluff's Vendor Neutral Valve Control
- ProSoft Technology's FactoryTalk Faceplates
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers