Wago's Bluetooth Starter KitDIN-rail-mount Bluetooth Starter Kit, to evaluate and implement Bluetooth wireless technology, has two pre-configured Wago-I/O-System nodes equipped with a programmable fieldbus controller and Bluetooth RF-Transceiver Module. Via browser, users can view communication status and throughput time, and test included digital points on a pre-built web page.
- Macro Sensors' EAZY-CAL LVC 4000 Signal Conditioner
- Mitsubishi Electric's CC-Link IE Field Network Upgrades
- Comtrol's Four-Channel IO-Link Master
- Wago's 2-Channel Analog Output Module
- Beckhoff Automation's EP1518 EtherCAT Box
- Wago's Two-Channel Analog Output Module
- Turck's BL Compact On-Machine, Flexible Block I/O
- Acromag's TT330 Series of 4-Wire Transmitters
- Wago's Jumpflex Current and Frequency Signal Conditioners
- Balluff's Vendor Neutral Valve Control
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers