Wago's Jumpflex Current and Frequency Signal Conditioners6 mm DIN-rail mount Jumpflex current and frequency signal conditioners convert machine frequencies and electrical currents to analog signals for PLCs and monitoring devices.The 857-500 Jumpflex frequency signal conditioners converts frequencies from NPN or PNP sensors, Namur sensors, dry contact switching or pulse generator signals to standard analog signals. The 857-550 Jumpflex current signal conditioner supports electrical utilities by converting ac or dc current measurement (0–5 A) to standard analog signal types.
- Macro Sensors' EAZY-CAL LVC 4000 Signal Conditioner
- Mitsubishi Electric's CC-Link IE Field Network Upgrades
- Comtrol's Four-Channel IO-Link Master
- Wago's 2-Channel Analog Output Module
- Beckhoff Automation's EP1518 EtherCAT Box
- Wago's Two-Channel Analog Output Module
- Turck's BL Compact On-Machine, Flexible Block I/O
- Acromag's TT330 Series of 4-Wire Transmitters
- Balluff's Vendor Neutral Valve Control
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers