Weidmuller's Industrial Ethernet WLAN Wireless ModemIndustrial Ethernet WLAN wireless modem is IEEE 802.11a/b/g-compatible in 2.4 and 5.8 GHz bands, and it can be used as an access point, bridge or client. Power can be supplied using Power over Ethernet (PoE) or with the redundant power supply connections. WPA/WPA2 encryption and Radius server authentication (IEEE 802.1X) prevent unauthorized access.
- CimQuest INGEAR's NET.LOGIX 4.0
- Siemens Industry's Ruggedcom RSG2488 Compact Rack Switch
- Molex's Brad Direct-Link Unmanaged Switches
- Renesas Electronics' R-IN32M3 Series
- Altima's IP Core for CC-Link IE Field
- RuggedCom RuggedMax 4.3 Firmware
- Yokogawa's RotaMASS 3 Series Adds Modbus Interface
- Schneider Electric Motion USA's Gateway
- Exele Information Systems' Mobile Web App for TopView 6.14
- Turck's Multiprotocol Technology for Distributed I/O
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers