Adept Technology's FlexiBowl(R)FlexiBowl(R) is an innovative vision-based robotic parts feeding solution available as an option on all Adept robot systems. It utilizes circular band tracking to simplify and speed the robotic acquisition of component parts used in assembly, handling and kitting applications. FlexiBowl(R) is capable of quickly separating and orienting a wide variety of parts made from diverse materials including plastic, metal, rubber and silicone.
- Cognex's GigE Vision CIC Series
- National Instruments' PCIe-8236 and PCIe-8237R GigE Vision Frame Grabbers
- Cognex's DS1000 3D Sensor
- IDS's Ensenso N10 3D Camera
- Toshiba Imaging Systems' 3CCD Progressive Scan Cameras
- Vision Components' VCSBC Quadro Camera
- IDS's GigE uEye RE Camera Series
- Keyence's LJ-V7000 Series, High-Speed Laser Scanner
- Omega Engineering's OSXL-E Thermal Imaging Cameras
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers