Altima's IP Core for CC-Link IE FieldIntellectual property (IP) core for CC-Link IE Field is designed to be implemented into field programmable gate arrays (FPGA). It is the equivalent of the CP220 CC-Link IE Field intelligent device station ASIC, and supports both cyclic and transient data exchange. Developers can now integrate this Altima IP and their own design IP into a single Altera FPGA to produce unique products with CC-Link IE Field networking compatibility.
- CimQuest INGEAR's NET.LOGIX 4.0
- Siemens Industry's Ruggedcom RSG2488 Compact Rack Switch
- Molex's Brad Direct-Link Unmanaged Switches
- Renesas Electronics' R-IN32M3 Series
- RuggedCom RuggedMax 4.3 Firmware
- Yokogawa's RotaMASS 3 Series Adds Modbus Interface
- Schneider Electric Motion USA's Gateway
- Exele Information Systems' Mobile Web App for TopView 6.14
- Turck's Multiprotocol Technology for Distributed I/O
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers