Control Techniques' Unidrive M800Unidrive M800 integrates a machine controller within the drive and uses CoDeSys programming environment with standard IEC 61131-3 languages and standard Ethernet across drives, I/O, HMIs, PLCs and other industrial devices. Onboard real-time Ethernet (using IEEE 1588 V2) achieves synchronization rates below 1 µs across the network, update rates as low as 250 µs, and a virtually unlimited node count.
Phone: (800) 893-2321
- Advanced Motion Controls' B060A400AC and B100A400AC Analog Brushless Servo Drives
- Siemens' Sinamics DC Master Base Drive
- ACS Motion Control's SPiiPlusUDMlc
- Lenze's Energy-Efficient Solution Package
- Rockwell Automation's PowerFlex 755 AC Drives
- Amacoil's Uhing Model RG Linear Drives With Manual Pitch Control
- Applied Motion Products' BLDC Drives & Motors
- AutomationDirect's Low-Cost Microstepping Drive and Accessories for SureStep Line
- Nord's SK 200E Size 4 AC Vector Drive Series
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers