EVT Vision's EyeSens MatchEyeSens Match vision sensor is equipped with the SmartMach contour correlation command, which detects and recognizes component parts and checks them according to the characteristics, which are predefined by the user. With EyeSens Match it is possible with only one click to teach-in a component part, which then can be detected in any position and alignment to check if it fits the original part. Therefore several inspection tasks can be carried out with only one command on EyeSens Match.
- Macro Sensors' SSIR 937 Series Submersible LVDT Position Sensors
- AutomationDirect's ProSense FSD Series Flow Switches
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- American Sensor Technologies' AST4530 PVDF/PTFE Submersible Pressure Transducers
- Sick's W27 MultiPac Photoelectric Proximity Sensor
- Omega Engineering's OM-CP-PR140 Pressure Data Logger
- Bourns' Model AMS22U and Model AMM20B Rotary Position Sensors
- Honeywell's HPS Series High-Pressure Premium Switches
- American Sensor Technologies' AST46DS Explosion-Proof Pressure Transducer With Display
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers