Molex's Extreme Energetic High-Current Connector SystemExtreme Energetic high-current connector system is designed to provide high-end datacom OEMs and power supply manufacturers with an advanced solution for applications requiring high current up to 100.0 A per bay. It joins an extensive family of Extreme interconnect and power supply products designed for demanding applications. It is available in a right-angle plug and vertical receptacle configurations with 4- and 6-power blade bays and a 25-signal bay. A variety of configurations can be designed in a modular fashion to support demanding application needs.
- Question: Quick Disconnect vs. Hard-Wiring: What Is the Ideal Connectivity System For Your Industrial Application?
- Molex's Brad mPm DIN Valve Connectors
- Igus' Triflex RSP Adjustable Retraction System
- Iboco's I-Flex Tubing
- Turck's Overmolded Mil-Spec Cordsets
- Heidenhain's EIB 2391S Interface Box
- Mencom's Module CX-25 Pole Inserts
- AutomationDirect's ZIPport Multi-Wire Connectors and Accessories
- AutomationDirect Expands Its Sensor Cable Offering
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers