Raytek's Equipment Monitoring System With DataTemp Multidrop SoftwareThe equipment monitoring system with DataTemp Multidrop software is a non-contact temperature measurement system that provides round-the-clock condition monitoring of actively powered components or operating machinery in support of predictive and preventive maintenance programs. A temperature rise or spike on the surface of equipment can be a leading indicator of a problem. The system acts as an early warning device for critical assets, including switchgear and electrical cabinets, electrical motors, pumps, furnace controls and heating elements, giving operators alarmed notice of thermal issues as they begin to occur, as well as recording data for trend analysis to support predictive maintenance programs.
- American Sensor Technologies' AST46DS Explosion-Proof Pressure Transducer With Display
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- BlueLevel Technologies' Model AP/APX Line
- Baumer's O500 Series Optical Sensors
- Macro Sensors' GHSE/GHSER 750 Series of 3/4 in. Diameter LVDTs
- Automation Products Group's PT-400 Heavy-Duty Pressure Transducers
- Ashcroft's Model HPK Compact Pressure Transducer
- Turck's Q42 Uprox+ Inductive Proximity Sensor
- Tri-Tronics' Web Sense Tri-color X-Mark LED (RGB) Senors
- Pepperl+Fuchs' NBB Family of Inductive, Flush-Mount Sensors
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers