Wago's 2-Channel Analog Output ModuleThe 2-channel analog output module provides a signal current of 4–20 mA, linking Wago's Ethernet controllers with actuators in hazardous location Zones 0, 1 and 2. ATEX and IECEx certified, the 750-586 module isolates field and system levels while providing short circuit-resistant outputs. These measures bolster safety in atmospheres, such as those in mining, where gas and dust accumulate, or hazardous location applications such as oil/gas.
- Weidmuller's Serial to Fiberoptic Ethernet Converters
- Data Translation's DT9853 and DT9854 Modules
- Acromag's BusWorks XT Ethernet I/O
- Macro Sensors' EAZY-CAL LVC 4000 Signal Conditioner
- Mitsubishi Electric's CC-Link IE Field Network Upgrades
- Comtrol's Four-Channel IO-Link Master
- Beckhoff Automation's EP1518 EtherCAT Box
- Wago's Two-Channel Analog Output Module
- Turck's BL Compact On-Machine, Flexible Block I/O
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers