Home » Wireless Networking: Usage and Application Trends
Wireless Networking: Usage and Application Trends
An electronic survey of our readers was conducted in February, 2013, in order to identify usage and application trends of wireless networking among our readership. In this Market Intelligence Report, you will find detailed survey results with key findings summarized. The survey consisted of the following questions:
1. Do you currently deploy wireless in your automation system. If yes, what type?
2. Do you have approved initiatives to deploy wireless during the next year? If yes, what type?
3. Do you use/intend to use wireless for alerts/alarms, control or monitoring?
4. What cycle times do you need wireless to handle?
5. What type(s) of sensing is wireless used for?
6. What is your biggest concern/need for wireless connectivity?
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers