Home » Motion, Drives and Motors: Usage and Application Trends
Motion, Drives and Motors: Usage and Application Trends
An electronic survey of our readers was conducted in February 2013 in order to identify usage and application trends of motion, drives and motors among the industrial machine builders that comprise our readership. In this Market Intelligence Report, you will find detailed survey results with key findings summarized. The survey consisted of the following questions:
1. What types of motors do you primarily use?
2. If you use servo motors are they mostly for digital or analog?
3. If you use steppers are they closed loop or open loop?
4. Rate the importance of these performance characteristics for your drive requirements
5. If you use a digital bus for motion control, which ones do you use?
6. What update rate is required?
7. What is the biggest motion control challenge for you?
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers