Belden Defending Against the Dragonfly Cybersecurity AttacksDownload Now
Learn about the components of the Dragonfly malware campaign and how it signals a new era of Offense in Depth.
This whitepaper, "Defending Against the Dragonfly Cyber Security Attacks" Part B – Analyzing the Malware, details
- The arsenal of attack vectors used to infect organizations
- The three malware components involved: Havex, Sysmain and Karagany
- How Trojanized software from trusted supply chain vendors can be a pathway to control systems
- How the malware has been updated over time through the use of a command and control infrastructure
- New insights about ICS security gained from understanding Dragonfly
Complete the form to download the white paper and you will receive both Part A – Identifying the Targets and Part B – Analyzing the Malware.
Additional parts of this white paper will be published soon.
For up-to-date information and to receive additional sections, visit: Dragonfly Industrial Cyber Security Updates.