The Ten Commandments of Fiber Optics
When planning for a successful fiber-optic network and cabling installation, several principles remain constant but often are overlooked. As a training manager for B&B Electronics, Susan Stanley sees how easy it is to overlook some of these principles. Here are her 10 things to remember about fiber optics.
- Consider the Nature of Thy Sandals When Thou Installeth Single Strand Fiber
- Couple Not Thy Single-mode and Multi-mode Fiber Products, For Thou Will Surely Be Vexed and Tormented Thereafter
- Fear Not the Short Single-mode Cable Run, for in Attenuation Lieth Thy Remedy
- Gaze Not Into Thy Fiber Ports, Lest Thou Be Blinded By Thy Folly
- Learn Thy Connector Types, Lest By Ignorance Thou Attempteth to Place a Square Peg in a Round Hole
Download this white paper to get all 10 of Stanley's consideration and learn more about each of them in detail.
Find more white papers on Industrial Networking