In light of the clear, overwhelmingly lukewarm response to the first 10 words of dubious definition we posted about two weeks ago, there's little reason to post the rest of them, but let's finish the job. It's also evident, I guess, that many of you never saw/read "Princess Bride," rendering the reference to Inigo Montoya baffling to most.
11. MISTY: How golfers create divots
12. PARADOX: Two physicians
13. PARASITES: What you see from the top of the Eiffel Tower
14. PHARMACIST: A helper on the farm
15. POLARIZE: What penguins see with
16. PRIMATE: Removing your spouse from in front of the TV
17. RELIEF: What trees do in the spring
18. RUBBERNECK: What you do to relax your wife or girlfriend
19. SELFISH: What the owner of a seafood store does
20. SUDAFED: Brought litigation against a government official
I promise we'll stop now.