Allied Electronics & Automation was recognized with seven awards at 2019 EDS Leadership Summit, the annual electronics distribution show held earlier this month in Las Vegas, Nevada.
This year’s list of awards came from long-time Allied suppliers and included:
- Distributor of the Year - Altech Corporation
- Outstanding Distributor Achievement Award - Carlo Gavazzi
- Most New Projects - Crouzet
- Channel Partner of the Year - EAO Switch
- Outstanding Sales Growth/Distributor of the Year - ebm-papst
- Distributor of the Year - Neutrik
- Excellence in Distribution Award - Pepperl+Fuchs
The awards were presented to Allied Product Directors Marie Dawson and Joe Reed in strategic planning meetings
"We strive year-long to be the distributor of choice for our customers and suppliers,” said VP of product and supplier management Frank Cantwell. "It’s gratifying to be recognized as top distributor by many of our partners."
“It’s in these annual EDS planning meetings where we are able to strategize short- and long-term goals that make a difference in our ongoing relationships and business,” said Dawson.