AMCI's Microstepping Stepper Motor Driver
The SD17040C surpasses competing stepper drives with a host of features designed to simplify set-up, increase performance and drive value. Some of the features included are:
- Powerful 4.0 Arms microstepping driver
- Compact size (2.1"W x 4.0" D x 6.2"H)
- Simple and easy set-up via onboard dip switches.
- AC Line-powered - NO POWER SUPPLY REQUIRED
- Switch selectable motor current, 1.0 - 4.0 Amps
- (16) switch selectable microstep resolutions, up to 50,800 steps/rev.
- Drives 4, 6, or 8 lead step motors, Nema sizes 23 - 42
- Automatic idle current reduction, fully programmable.
- Interlock safety feature & short circuit protection.
- UL Listed