Operationalizing the Connected Enterprise: Highlights of Automation Fair 2014
The Control and Control Design editors were on hand at the recent Automation Fair in Anaheim, Calif., to bring you all the latest news on Big Data, model-predictive control, user-centric design and more. In this event report, you'll find the following features:
- Operationalizing The Connected Enterprise
- How to Rethink Your Expectations of a DCS
- Oil & Gas Forum: Users Organize Big Data, Optimize Operations
- Trim Your Power Bill by 10% or More
- User Input Drives Rockwell Automation Process Roadmap
- How Connectivity Will Transform Society and the Ways in Which We Work, and much more.