What are the benefits with collaborative robots? Are they as safe as promised?
These questions and more will be addressed at the annual RIA Collaborative Robots Workshop in Boston, Mass., May 3-4, 2016.
At the event, robotic engineers, researchers, suppliers and overall robotic industry experts will present the latest developments in collaborative robotics, and how this affects the future of the industry. According to event leaders, attendants will be able to take part the following:
- Hear from the leaders on the cutting edge of this exciting new technology
- Learn about real-life experiences from those using the technology today
- See how technological advances are opening up new markets and opportunities
- Witness new technologies first-hand
- Meet with other industry professionals who share your interest
All workshop registrants will also receive free admission to The Vision Show, which runs May 3-5 at the Hynes Convention Center in Boston. There will be a special Collaborative Technologies section on the show floor.
Participants can also register to attend the Networking Night, where more than 300 industry leaders in the robotics and machine visions network will gather at Boston’s Fenway Park. Click here to learn more about the RIA Collaborative Robots Workshop.