Allied Electronics & Automation added three new suppliers in the safety & PPE product category in December as well as three others adding products in multiple categories, including sensors, switches, test & measurement, and fans & thermal management.
The new suppliers expanded Allied's line card of more than 550 suppliers. New products from these suppliers are now available.
Allied's recently added suppliers include the following:
- Endress+Hauser a manufacturer of measurement instrumentation, services and solutions for industrial process engineering. Endress+Hauser provides process solutions for flow, level, pressure, analytics, temperature, recording and digital communications, optimizing processes in terms of economic efficiency, safety & environmental impact. Customers come from various industries, including chemical, food & beverage, life sciences, power & energy, mining, minerals & metals, oil & gas, and water & wastewater.
- Guardian Equipment, a manufacturer of emergency eyewash and shower products.
- Jan Fan is a manufacturer of industrial fans, including pedestal, wall & ceiling fans, I-beam/c-channel fans, floor fans, bench fans, and the energy-saving module. Jan Fan has manufactures industrial and commercial fans designed to be energy efficient and built to last.
- Klever Innovations partnered with PHC to bring together the Pacific Handy Cutter and Klever Kutter for protected blade and cutting solutions designed to reduce cut injuries and damaged merchandise. Offering world-class customer service and product support, PHC and Klever Kutter are used by grocers, retailers, industrial facilities, food service providers and more.
- Mobotix produces IP video technology. Mobotix equipment is designed with no moving parts. An extended operating lifetime is guaranteed and further enhanced by continual software upgrades.
- Pacific Handy Cutter (PHC) invented the original flat box cutter, the Handy Cutter in 1950. In addition to safety cutters, PHC now designs and manufactures a breadth of safety components to round out workplace safety. PHC also produces a variety of utility knives, razor blades and accessories.
Allied also continues to add products and suppliers to its facilities cleaning and maintenance inventory. Allied has also recently doubled the capacity of its Fort Worth distribution center.